Married life is for couples interested in learning and living out what the Bible says about marriage. We meet as a large group for a short teaching and then break into life groups to discuss and apply what we have learned. Join us for great teaching, sharing with new friends, potlucks, and more. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meets on: Sundays mornings from 9:45 am – 11:15 am
Location: The Student Center
CELEBRATING INTIMACY AND ROMANCE
This practical, Bible-based study will help you and your spouse grow in friendship, intimacy and romance. Discover:
- God’s plan for you to enjoy sexual intimacy
- The Bible has a lot of great sex advice
- Why the world’s picture of sex is unsatisfying
- Why friendship with your spouse creates greater sexual intimacy
- Guidelines for healing from past sexual abuse
- Steps to overcome sexual sin and pornography
- How to set the stage for romance
- The art of giving your spouse pleasure
The “Marriage by the Book” series is the foundational study used by the Married Life Community.
These Bible-based books address every kind of marriage—old to young, great to not-so-great.
They cover every area of marriage, from communication to money and much more.