MARRIED LIFEMarried life is for couples interested in learning and living out what the Bible says about marriage. We meet as a large group for a short teaching and then break into life groups to discuss and apply what we have learned. Join us for great teaching, sharing with new friends, potlucks, and more. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Meets on: Sundays mornings from 9:45 am – 11:15 am
Location: The Student Center
Improving Your Teamwork
In this life group study, discover:
- How God sees you as a team—and he’s the coach
- Ways to practice teamwork in your daily lives
- The difference between dictatorship and servant-leadership
- How to make better decisions together than either could make alone
- Steps to follow when making decisions
- How to troubleshoot problems in your teamwork
The “Marriage by the Book” series is the foundational study used by the Married Life Community.
These Bible-based books address every kind of marriage—old to young, great to not-so-great.
They cover every area of marriage, from communication to money and much more.